Chances are that your command of the Norwegian language is as limited as mine and that your knowledge of the Finnish underground music scene is even more bereft. That’s why the finer details behind this moody seven-incher by Finnish band Riitaoja on a tiny label from Norway will probably forever remain darker than a late evening stroll in an Arctic Circle winter.
This is a strictly limited edition (250 copies) double-headed tribute to Aussie icons Beasts of Bourbon and GOD that hits the spot like a depth charge in a bathtub.
Seven 45s full of Iggy Pop and Iggy and the Stooges goodness. Packaged in a box with some incident extras (patch, big hole single adapter) thrown in. OK, you probably don’t need this box set from Los Angeles label Cleopatra Records but you may still want it.
It’s a re-mastered version of The Greatest Rock and Roll Single Ever Made with the killer “Electrophonic Tonic” on the flip. So what did you think we’d say about this gem? No life is complete without “City Slang” spinning on the turntable. This release is a 45 so we can give it a place on the jukebox as well.
More Articles ...
- Not My Girl/Goose Step b/w In My Jungle - Chinese Burns (Swashbuckling Hobo)
- Everybody b/w Executive - The Dangermen (Swashbucklling Hobo)
- The Mountain b/w Supernatural - Stink Bugs (Swashbuckling Hobo)
- Look Back and Laugh b/w Tripwire - Suzi Chunk (State Records)
- I’m Walkin’ b/w Hey Señorita - The Beatpack (State Records)
- Ich Bin Ein Esel EP - Ich Bin Ein Esel (Swashbuckling Hobo)