Seven 45s full of Iggy Pop and Iggy and the Stooges goodness. Packaged in a box with some incident extras (patch, big hole single adapter) thrown in. OK, you probably don’t need this box set from Los Angeles label Cleopatra Records but you may still want it.
It’s a re-mastered version of The Greatest Rock and Roll Single Ever Made with the killer “Electrophonic Tonic” on the flip. So what did you think we’d say about this gem? No life is complete without “City Slang” spinning on the turntable. This release is a 45 so we can give it a place on the jukebox as well.
“Not My Girl” shakes like “96 Tears” free-falling out of a 30th-floor building. It takes just as long to hit the bottom. I like it best of the three tunes on this 45.
No-nonsense gutter rock’s attack on society’s elites gets a little dirtier with this sterling 45 from Brisbane.
More Articles ...
- The Mountain b/w Supernatural - Stink Bugs (Swashbuckling Hobo)
- Look Back and Laugh b/w Tripwire - Suzi Chunk (State Records)
- I’m Walkin’ b/w Hey Señorita - The Beatpack (State Records)
- Ich Bin Ein Esel EP - Ich Bin Ein Esel (Swashbuckling Hobo)
- Adidas Tracksuit b/w Bored!@Rics - Mad Macka (Swashbuckling Hobo)
- Gross Registrable Tonnage EP - Happy Times (Swashbuckling Hobo)